With the creation of new machines and new methods of doing things, technology is advancing faster than what people envisioned fifty years ago. At that time, technological products stayed in the market for years before being upgraded since research and development took time.
But today, gadgets like computers are lucky to stay in production for a year. For consumers having choices is always good. But with the rate of how fast things change, is it wise to try and keep up?
Most people will say yes. Why not go with the flow if it helps your cause. Its perfectly reasonable. But if we take a closer look at our day to day activities, well surely find that most of the notions we have about computers and technology are results of believing too much what marketing ads say about these products.
Here are five reasons why getting a computer repair service is better than buying a new computer
1. Computer repair service tells you what kind of problem you are experiencing. Buying a new computer may be easier but if you encounter the same problem again and you have no idea what its all about then you’ll end up buying a new one again. This makes computer repair service a much cheaper alternative in the long run.
2. Computer manufacturers are here for the profits. More often than not, the “new models” they release are just remodeled versions of the one you just bought a few weeks ago. If you contact a computer repair service, chances are they know what components to add or fix in your computer so that it can still go head to head with the new ones.
3. Majority of the problems or glitches computers experience are fixable and dont really need hardware replacements. Viruses and software malfunctions are the most common culprits of computer breakdowns and getting a computer repair service will fix the problem in no time.
4. Computer repair service companies are not just about repairs and fixing computer problems. They can give you information on hardware specs to meet the demands of your job or business. Computer stores will always try to sway you into buying the latest model even though its not what you really need.
5. New computers, while generally better than old models, are also “untested” when it comes to actual performance. Manufacturers have tests for sure but ultimately judgment is on the hands of the consumer.
This is where the expertise of computer repair service companies also comes in handy. Their extensive knowledge of hardware can help you set-up you new computer or give you tips on how to properly use them.
Technology is all about moving forward. It is also about finding solutions to a problem. New innovations will always be welcome. But as the saying goes, why replace something that’s working properly.